Camp Form, Handbook and more!
January 27, 2023
It’s time to read the Camp Handbook and begin to complete your camp forms, and here’s where to start:
- Check out the Parent Portal on our website.
- Log into Camp In Touch where you can find all camp forms and the camp handbook under the Forms Dashboard heading and clicking on Forms & Documents.
- While logged into your Camp In Touch account you can begin filling out the required forms. Please note that on some forms may ask for binary gender information. Feel free to not answer and please know that we do not collect that information or utilize it any way.
- Your CampInTouch account is also where you can make online payments, deposit money into your camper’s Canteen account, update contact information, and more.
- If you have questions about the forms please reach out to us! Send us an email or give us a call at (856) 358-6881.
- All required camp forms are due by May 31st! Please read and review the Camp Handbook as soon as possible but no later than 6 weeks before camp.
Over the next couple of months, we will be sending lots of helpful information to your email so be sure to check! If you miss any you can always check out past emails at the Camp Blog You can also check out Facebook and Instagram, to stay in touch! You can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and 856-358-6881 as well.
We are so excited to welcome you to Appel Farm this summer!